Fish Fluconazole 200mg Tablets 12 CountKraft Drug
Fish Fluconazole 200mg Tablets 12 Count
Fish Fluconazole are made by Kraft Drug , is an antifungal medication used for topical and systemic fungal infections in fish. Designed for use in aquariums, this fish medication is effective against the fungus that is susceptible to Fluconazole, such as Ichthyophonus hoofer and Saprolegnia fungus.
This product is USP grade and manufactured in the USA
- Fish Fluconazole 100mg Tablets 12 Count
- Fish Fluconazole 100mg Tablets 24 Count
- Fish Fluconazole 200mg Tablets 12 Count
Active Ingredients: Fluconazole 100mg
- Use one tablet 200mg per 50 gallons water
- Dissolve in small amount of water, add directly into aquarium, pond or hospital tank.
- Repeat every 24 hours for 5-10 days, do not exceed 10 days.
- It’s recommended that 1/4 water change be made daily during treatment.
For aquarium and ornamental fish only. Not for human use. This product should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Keep container tightly closed and in a cool dry place. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.