Aqua Ceph Cephalexin - 250mg 100 Capsules - 2 PackMidland Vet Services
Aqua Ceph Cephalexin - 250mg 100 Capsules - 2 Pack
Description: Aqua Ceph Cephalexin is a broad spectrum non-prescription antibiotic used to treat a wide range of non-specific bacterial infections in fish during the most active and multiplying stages of infection.
This product is USP grade and manufactured in the USA
- aqua ceph - Cephalexin 250mg 100 Capsules
- Aqua Ceph Cephalexin - 250mg 100 Capsules - 2 Pack
- Aqua Ceph forte - cephalexin 500mg 100 Capsules
- Aqua Ceph forte - cephalexin 500mg 100 Capsules 2 Pack
Active Ingredients: Cephalexin 250mg
- Add contents of one capsule (250 mg) into aquarium for each 10 gallons of water to be treated. Repeat in 24 hours. It is suggested that a partial water change be made between treatments. While duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection, it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days & for not more than 10 days. Discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days.