Aqua Zole Metronidazole - 250mg 60 TabletsMidland Vet Services
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and pay only $47.99 each
Aqua Zole Metronidazole - 250mg 60 Tablets
Aqua zole Metronidazole - 250 mg is an antibiotic that exerts a bactericidal action on gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria in fish. Useful to help control some common bacterial diseases in fish such as Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, and Mycobacterial (Gill diseases and Chondrococcus). Effective against anaerobic bacteria, a bacteria that only grows where there is no oxygen. Also used to control parasitic diseases such as Cryptocaryon irritans, Ichthyophthirius multifiliis, and Hexamita.
- Aqua Zole Forte Metronidazole 500mg 60 Tablets
- Aqua Zole Metronidazole 250mg 60 Tablets
- Aqua Zole Forte Metronidazole 500mg 60 Tablets- 2 Pack
- Aqua Zole Metronidazole 250mg 60 Tablets - 2 Pack
Active Ingredients: Metronidazole 250mg
- Add one tablet (250mg) into aquarium for each 10 gallons of water to be treated. Repeat in 24 hours. It is suggested that a partial water change be made between treatments. While duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection, it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days and not for more than 10 days. Discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days. To remove harmless yellow color, change 20% of water and use charcoal filter until clear.
Caution:For aquarium and ornamental fish only. Not for human use. This product should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Keep container tightly closed and in a cool dry place. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.