aquarium Metronidazole - fish zole 250mg 50 TabletsKraft Drug
aquarium Metronidazole - fish zole 250mg 50 Tablets
aquarium Metronidazole - fish zole 250mg are made by Kraft Drug , is an antibiotic that exerts a bactericidal action on gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria in fish. Useful to help control some common bacterial diseases in fish such as Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, and Mycobacterial (Gill diseases and Chondrococcus). Effective against anaerobic bacteria, a bacteria that only grows where there is no oxygen. Also used to control parasitic diseases such as Cryptocaryon irritans, Ichthyophthirius multifiliis, and Hexamita.
Available Sizes/Strengths :
- fish zole forte - aquarium Metronidazole 500mg 100 Tablets
- fish zole forte - aquarium Metronidazole 500mg 50 Tablets
- fish zole - aquarium Metronidazole 250mg 100 Tablets
- fish zole - aquarium Metronidazole 250mg 50 Tablets
Active Ingredients: Metronidazole 250mg
- Add one tablet (250mg) into aquarium for each 10 gallons of water to be treated. Repeat in 24 hours. It is suggested that a partial water change be made between treatments. While duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection, it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days and not for more than 10 days. Discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days. To remove harmless yellow color, change 20% of water and use charcoal filter until clear.