fish antibiotics clindamycin 150mg 100 CapsulesKraft Drug
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and pay only $75.95 each
fish antibiotics clindamycin 150mg 100 Capsules
fish antibiotics clindamycin 150mg are made by Kraft Drug is an antibiotic that exerts a bactericidal action on gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria in fish. Used for the control of some common bacterial fish diseases, such as Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, and Mycobacterial (Gill diseases and Chondrococcus).
This product is USP grade and manufactured in the USA
Description: fish antibiotics clindamycin exerts a bactericidal action on gram positive and some gram negative bacteria. Useful for control of some common bacterial fish diseases including aeromonas and psuedomonas genera and mysobacterial group (gill dieases, chondrococcus).
Available Sizes/Strengths :
- fish antibiotics clindamycin 150mg 50 Capsules
- fish antibiotics clindamycin 150mg 100 Capsules
- fish antibiotics clindamycin 150mg 200 Capsules
Active Ingredients: Clindamycin 150mg
- Add contents of one capsule (150mg) into aquarium for each 10 gallons of water. Repeat in 24 hours. It is suggested that a partial water change be made between treatments. While treatment duration depends on type and severity of infection, it is recommended that extended baths in the medication continue for a minimum of 5 days & for not more than 10 days. Discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days. To remove harmless yellow color, change 20% of water and use charcoal filter until clear.