Fish Doxycycline 100 mg 30 capsules
Fish Doxycycline is an antibiotic that exerts a bactericidal action on gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria in fish. Used for the control of some common bacterial fish diseases such as Tail Rot, Mouth Rot, Fin Rot, and Septicemia.
This product is USP grade and manufactured in the USA
Description: Fish Doxycycline is an antibiotic that exerts a bactericidal action on gram-positive and some gram -negative bacteria in fish. This fish antibiotic is useful for control of some common bacterial diseases in fish, including Septicemia, Mouth Rot, and Fin and Tail Rot.
- Fish Doxycycline 100 mg 30 capsules
- Fish Doxycycline 100 mg 100 capsules
- Fish Doxycycline 100 mg 100 capsules - 2 Pack
- Fish Doxycycline 100 mg 30 capsules- 2 Pac
Active Ingredients: Doxycycline Hyclate 100 mg
- Add 1 tablet (100 mg) into aquarium for every 15 gallons of water to be treated. Repeat in 24 hours. It is suggested that a partial water change be made between treatments. While duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection, it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days but not more than 10 days. Discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days. To remove harmless yellow color, change 20% of water and use charcoal filter until clear.
Caution:For aquarium and ornamental fish only. Not for human use. This product should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Keep container tightly closed and in a cool dry place. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.