Fish flex forte Cephalexin - 500 mg 50 capsules
Fish flex forte Cephalexin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that is used in treating a wide variety of non-specific bacterial infections during the most active and multiplying stages of infection. This effective fish antibiotic is helpful with treating a number of pathogenic bacteria associated with ornamental fish diseases.This product is USP grade and manufactured in the USA
Description: Fish flex forte Cephalexin is a broad spectrum non-prescription antibiotic used to treat a wide range of non-specific bacterial infections in fish during the most active and multiplying stages of infection.
Available Sizes/Strengths :
- Fish flex forte Cephalexin 500 mg 100 capsules
- fish flex cephalexin 250mg- 100 capsules
- Fish flex forte Cephalexin - 500 mg 50 capsules
- fish flex cephalexin - 250mg 50 capsules
Active Ingredients: Cephalexin 500 mg
- Add contents of one capsule (500 mg) into aquarium for each 20 gallons of water to be treated. Repeat in 24 hours. It is suggested that a partial water change be made between treatments. While duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection, it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days & for not more than 10 days. Discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days.
Caution: For aquarium and ornamental fish only. Not for human use. This product should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Keep container tightly closed and in a cool dry place. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.