usually ships within 1 business day to USA & CANADA
fish zole forte Metronidazole 500 mg 100 Tablets
Fish zole forte Metronidazole 500 mg is an antibiotic that exerts a bactericidal action on gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria in fish. Useful to help control some common bacterial diseases in fish such as Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, and Mycobacterial (Gill diseases and Chondrococcus). Effective against anaerobic bacteria, a bacteria that only grows where there is no oxygen. Also used to control parasitic diseases such as Cryptocaryon irritans, Ichthyophthirius multifiliis, and Hexamita.
Description: Fish zole forte Metronidazole exerts bactericidal action on gram positive and some gram negative bacteria. It is useful for control of some common bacterial fish diseases including Aeromonas and Pseudomonas genera and mysobacterial group (gill diseases, chondrococcus).
Available Sizes/Strengths :
- Fish zole forte Metronidazole 500 mg 100 Tablets
- fish zole Metronidazole 250 mg 100 Tablets
- fish zole forte - Metronidazole 500 mg 50 Tablets
- fish zole - Metronidazole 250 mg 50 Tablets
Active Ingredients: Metronidazole 500 mg
- Add one tablet (500mg) into aquarium for each 20 gallons of water to be treated. Repeat in 24 hours. It is suggested that a partial water change be made between treatments. While duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection, it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days and not for more than 10 days. Discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days. To remove harmless yellow color, change 20% of water and use charcoal filter until clear.